1.12.16

Susy Resende, Instagrammer

For anyone that wants to keep tabs on what I'm working on, considering I seldom upload content on my "official HQ" - namely, this blog - I'd like to point out that I am now a member of the Instagram community, at Susy-Resende. Although most of the works and sketches posted there will eventually be shown here, feel free to reach out and comment my 'instagraming.

Para quem quiser seguir de perto os trabalhos que tenho feito, atendendo a que raramente carrego novos conteúdos no meu "QG oficial" - ou seja, este blog - quero aqui apontar que sou agora membro da comunidade Instagram, em Susy-Resende. Apesar da maioria dos trabalhos e esboços lá partilhados sejam eventualmente mostrados aqui, estejam à vontade para irem lá ver e comentar as 'instagramisses.

Sem comentários: